DTEL-IX's customers will get the following benefits:
- diverse fiber-optic connection between existing nodes of DTEL-IX and new POP in BeMobile
- direct access to clients in BeMobile and the ability to create logical links over existing IX's network
- Virtual POP Services and dedicated ports on our equipment to avoid placing your own switches in the DC;
- possibility to order cross connects between carriers in BeMobile DC having only a contract with DTEL-IX
- co-location of any active or passive equipment in the premises under DTEL-IX control
- interconnection with DTEL-IX's network in new location with access to all peers
- 1 Route Server will be physically moved to a new location for redundancy
- local interconnection with world's known traffic generators like Google
- 24/7 monitoring of the network
- remote hands in BeMobile
As of 20.01.2017 DTEL-IX made possible to connect to its network in the following locations:
- 50, Gaidara st. (Newtelco)
- 21а, Kurenivskiy drive (Bemobile)
- 9 Leontovicha st.
- 10, Dorogozhitskaya st.
DTEL-IX is an Internet eXchange point in Easter Europe with customers connected from countries all around the region:
- Ukraine (all major carriers connected)
- The Netherlands
- Russian Federation
Our memberlist is growing
The year 2016 is coming to the end. People get ready for holidays and Christmas vacations, but DTEL is working until the last connection order. It is totally amazin how much customers decided to get connected to DTEL-IX or upgrade their connection to the IX. 8 new AS'es and 4 new 10Gbps ports.
The geographic expansion
Where can we meet in 2017?
Wishes and advices to our customers
On the occasion of the agreement, Denis Ganza, CEO of Rascom, said: “We’re happy to provide to our customers an opportunity of remote connection to DTEL-IX. This connection with capacity from 1Gbps up to 100Gbps is available at any point of presence of our company in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Frankfurt-am-Main, etc.”
Under signed reseller contract RASCOM customers are able to get remote connection to DTEL-IX keeping its contractual relations directly with RASCOM, but having full access to professional technical support of internet exchange point DTEL-IX. Such cooperation scheme has been chosen based on best experience of partnership cooperation with world leading internet exchange points and on market members it’s optimal.
Matthias Hartman, co-founder of DTEL-IX said: “Expansion of geography of access to internet exchange point is the key to traffic growth, improve connectivity of networks of European and CIS operators connected to DTEL-IX. Convenient location of DTEL-IX in Newtelco data-center in Kyiv allows us to be in the center of progress of European telecommunications, and we’re happy to be a part of this process. ”
CJSC RASCOM is leading supplier of international capacities for carriers of CIS countries. The company has its own infrastructure (PoPs and fibers) along the route Moscow - St. Petersburg - Helsinki - Stockholm - Copenhagen - Frankfurt-am-Main - Amsterdam - Prague - Bratislava - Uzhhorod. The company offers to its clients the managed data, IP-transit services and various carrier grade solutions in St. Petersburg, Tver, Novgorod and other cities in Central and North West parts of Russia.
Digital Telecom IX LLC. (DTEL-IX) is a carrier neutral IXP in Ukraine with 125 connected memebers from Eastern and Western Europe, CIS countries. After the launch in 2009 DTEL-IX shows steady growth and in the first quarter of 2016 IXP exchanged well about 480Gbps. The IXP offers private and public peering, private VLANs services.
Contacts of RASCOM:
Tel.: +7(812) 702-25-24
Contacts of DTEL-IX:
Business Development Director
Тел.: +38 067 508-35-16
С сегодняшнего дня точка обмена трафиком DTEL-IX запускает тестовое взаимодействие с роут-серверами по протоколу IPv6.