If you are not member of DTEL-IX and you need to create PI (Private Interconnect) with DTEL-IX member you need to get connected to DTEL-IX first.
Prices for Private Peering Services:
|Price||VAT 20%||Total, VAT inclusive|
|Configuration of two ports||25 EUR||5 EUR||30 EUR||0 EUR|
Private peering includes Private Interconnect (PI), that allows direct connection between two members of DTEL-IX network by means of VLAN using 802.1) Q-tagging.
PI Service Description
PI connection has to points:
A. Origin point
- Originator shall place an order for PI. So the Service shall be paid by Originator and all future actions with this connection shall be done only by request from Originator.
B. Destination point
This point can also be named as Member.
- Member has to permit (confirm) Private Interconnect with Originator.
Both Originator and Member both shall be connected to DTEL-IX.
- See description of Public Peering Service;
- DTEL-IX assigns Private VLAN number;
- DTEL-IX configures Originator’s and Member’s ports accordingly.
- DTEL-IX does NOT provide IP addresses for PI LANs. IP addresses are in scope of member’s responsibilities.
- In case of any service failures both parties have access to DTEL-IX NOC.
Each Member shall immediately inform DTEL-IX NOC about any detected failure related to Services provided by DTEL-IX.
Fault report shall contain following data:
- Names of both Parties;
- PI VLAN ID.
See description of Public Public Peering.